FMA-Darkest Before Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of alchemy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff

Head Admin

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Admin

Kuenai Stone Giman Inin

Moderators

Top posters
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPatch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 Voting_barPatch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Solomon Black
Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPatch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 Voting_barPatch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Giman Inin
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Toshimaru Yamato
Kuenai Stone
Shinji Asakura
Yuki
Jim
Ichigo
Latest topics
» tramadol no prescription saturday delivery
Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:03 am by Guest

» Auto Negotiation Tips and Secrets eBook
Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Drug Sildenafil
Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» Plan Your Trip to Canada
Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:02 pm by Guest

» likes for facebook pages xv
Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:24 am by Guest

» buy facebook fan f4
Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» Flashback Reaction From Drugs
Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:31 pm by Guest

» ariana grande fucked
Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:00 am by Guest

» New Car buying Tips
Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:50 pm by Guest

Affiliates
free forum
Our Button
free forum

Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kuenai Stone

Kuenai Stone

Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:23 pm

(oh, you need more mems? there's this huge naruto site I'm on. i think i can advertise there))
Back to top Go down
Shinji Asakura
General
Shinji Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:34 pm

Shinji was laying down on the Hospital bed, he was unconciouse do to his wounds. He slowly opend his eyes and saw Kuenai. He the slowly opend his mouth ''I hate Hospital food and also they have bad service''. He said with a slight chuccle. He was happy to see her unharmed for the most part. He the sat up a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Kuenai Stone

Kuenai Stone

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:41 pm

Kuenai's left eye twitched slightly as she pushed Shinji back down on the bed, her hand firmly on his skull. " Oh no you don't, just because you feel uncomfortable doesn't mean you can ditch. You'll be out of here when the Doctor says so." She pulled the covers over his shoulders, making sure he had no fever by checking his right cheek. Nope, no fever.

"It was a wonder that he wasn't split in half, the little devil." She thought to herself, her face like an anxious fox. Scanning his face for any sign of discomfort or illness. Shinji was just as happy as he was short. Damn.

Before she gave herself away, she stood back up and moved across the room to sit in one of the bedside chairs. It would be a while before anyone would come for them, let alone send any good information.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Asakura
General
Shinji Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Shinji was feeling two ways the first one was mad that she pushed his head down like that, but he knew she ment well so he got over that one quick. The second way he felt was Happy that she cared enough about him. He then relized that once agin his father has done something too him that mess something up. He knew in his heart that the man look amolst Idential to his father. He then pushed those thought asside and look at her, ''If you want you could leave all you have to do is reach into my coat pocket and grab my motor cycle keys and pres the red button'', he said knwing that she must be deeply disappointed in him at this time and also he felt sorry for him self for being so weak. He then decided he needed a walk so he sat up sowly once agian hopping she would push him back down.
Back to top Go down
Kuenai Stone

Kuenai Stone

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:57 pm

Kuenai had seen people with their demons, but this kid was feral! He even mentioned about her going before him. " I'm not as stupid to leave you here. I am a Corporal. You know what that means? It means that I have to protect your ignorant butt from trouble." She pushed him back down, making sure not to touch the wound for fearing of tearing the stitches.

" When I'm mentally disabled maybe, but its going to take more than starving farmers and giant spikes for that to happen. Just rest and we'll be out in a jiff." She bent down and ruffled the General's black hair. Nothing like a bloodbath to bring army soldiers closer together.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Asakura
General
Shinji Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:07 pm

He was pushed down agin. He the relized that she wasent going to let him leave so he just layed there. He looked at her ''What happen while I was out I heard voices but I couldnt wake up or do nothing sorry If you had to fight somebody without me and also when I heal up im going to show you my true strength and not what you saw because if I wanted to i could have easily killed them all'', he said with a smile. He really didnt like the hair thing because it made him feel sicker. He then saw the nurse come in with a tray and as she did he looked at her ''Sorry Im not hungry nor will I be for a whie so you can take everything back but the coffe'', he said politely.
Back to top Go down
Kuenai Stone

Kuenai Stone

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Kuenai groaned. " I don't care about power. I care about smarts. You were stupid enough to go in the middle of a fully armed village with an Alchemic leader without giving anything away that you were already there before. You can be as powerful as you want and still not get squat." She took the tray from the nurse, ignoring Shinji's request. She then shoved a mouthful of food in his mouth. " Don't drink coffee or you'll be short forever. I don't care if you throw up after eating this, you will get healthy." those last four words were emphasized by Stone shoving another spoonful of morsels in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Asakura
General
Shinji Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:26 pm

While She is showing the food down his throat he mustered up the strenght to rool over and dodge her deadly feeding techniques. He then crawles under the bed hoping she wont try to feed him anymore. he then screams ''I will feed myself just please stop''. He said, he was feeling a lot better after thinking about it. He then crawled from under the bed and stood up. He then looked at her ''Look im a whole lot better now and since I am we can finnaly talk now about what happen while I was out''. He said aw ith a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kuenai Stone

Kuenai Stone

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:20 pm

She stared at his energy. This kid is going to get himself killed. " I'll tell you as long as you eat." She grumbled, giving him the tray of food. After getting his agreement, she closed the door and sat across from him. " After you were injured, I decided that getting out of there was our best option. So I carried you for a few miles until I met two guys." Her face was completely serious. " One was an alchemist that didn't have to use a transmutation circle. The other one was quite in-human and sadistic. They told me that the villagers were going to attack us in 30 minutes. I didn't trust them as much as to show my back to them so we got rid of them and I went on my way." Her hands went into fists as she continued. " Even though I told them not to, they slaughtered them. After that, we reached the hospital a few hours ago. That's about it." She stared at Shinji. " Now eat."
Back to top Go down
Shinji Asakura
General
Shinji Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:02 pm

He took the trey and then sat down acrose from her and sat down and started to eat but then as he thought about it he remeber he meet a person who did that,'' did one of them wear a hood and was able to control matter or what not''. If Shinji was right then he knew that she was in danger since last time those two meet it wasent going to well. He then drank some coffe and continue to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Kuenai Stone

Kuenai Stone

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:21 pm

She nodded. " Yes, there was." She frowned a bit as she remembered how he acted. " Personally I think he was an idiot, but thats just me." Kuenai always thought someone was an idiot. For this reason, it was because the alchemist was acting as if he was high. " The second one had jet black hair and wore metal plated armour. I think the Alchemist called him...Black." She then began reviewing what she analyzed of them. " Black is a friendly sort that has a hidden personality, he held himself as if he was conflicted most of the time. The Alchemist tends to keep to himself except by intervening in exact points of conficts. He read off your file, though all he knew of mine was that i was a corporal and some bull that i was a fierce mother." She laughed at that part, unaware that all of it was completely true.

She was glad that her file was short. She had just come to this country a short time ago and took great pains to be underestimated and go under the radar of most histories. She didn't want anyone knowing that she was Xingese.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:32 pm

((OOC:Me and Solo got flooded out, so I am going to just like, half-ass this))

Emerging silently from the village, the hooded male held a small red stone within his hand. The devlish smirk demons were known for was upon his lip while he nodded to his homunculis partner, tapping his foot on the ground. With that, two large and black coffin-shaped boxes came up from the ground around their forms, hardening and condensing into the solidity of steel. Within a few seconds, these boxes sunk into the ground, being gone from sight of the newly made ghost-town.
Back to top Go down
https://fma-dbd.rpg-board.net
Shinji Asakura
General
Shinji Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:58 am

Shinji stood up "if you didn't know that man was the former fuher. I don't know who the other person was though. Also I'm fine now so I should leave and start training". He the walked to the door after putting down his Trey. He then look back to her "are you coming". He said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Kuenai Stone

Kuenai Stone

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:47 pm

She stood up and literally tossed shinji bock on the hospital bed. " It is the middle of the night, its pouring rain and you had a spike go through your midsection. Go to bed and train tomorrow." She didn't raise her voice this time but only shut off the lights and sat back down. Her arms folded upon each other, never moving a muscle.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Asakura
General
Shinji Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:27 pm

After he is thrown on the bed he then quickly stands right back up and looks at her 'Well then since I cant leave can I atleast go on the roof and stand in the rain and I know this may sound crazy but it helps me relax and is helps me think better so can I please'', he said kindly as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Kuenai Stone

Kuenai Stone

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:13 am

"No." she grumbled. " I don't care if you're a General. You are a 16 year old boy who was just stabbed. Get back in that bed and go to sleep." She was planning to stay there all night to make sure he stayed alseep. She would take a shower and nap in the morning but her job wasn't over just yet.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Asakura
General
Shinji Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:53 pm

He knew that she was right so he just got back into bed after taking off his boots. He hoped that it would still be raining tommarow so that he could enjoy tthe rain. He gave once last glance ''Good night'', he said as he closed his eyes and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kuenai Stone

Kuenai Stone

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:41 pm

After the General had fallen deep into his sleep, she rose from the chair. It was ironic that she had made it this far from her country, only to serve a stubborn child. She sighed; at least if she was determined enough she could surpass him, though somehow she still had a small fear in her that they would find out her main orgin. She asked for a nurse to watch over him while she cleaned up.

Stone walked down the hallway and into the main showers. She first cleaned her uniform and set it under the blow driers as she cleaned herself. After that she sat down in a towel until her uniform was good and dry. Stone slipped into it and placed a towel over her head as she walked out of the showers and back into his room. She checked the nurse out and touched two fingers to the General's neck. Good. A sleeping pulse.

For the rest of the night she polished her boots, organized her kit, wiped the dirt from her war fan, and cleaned her M107 Barret sniper rifle to perfection. The only time she stopped was when she checked on the General's breakfast and set it next to him. If and when he woke up today, she would still be cleaning her gun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FMA-Darkest Before Dawn :: Role-Playing Areas. :: Uncharted Lands :: Unknown Villages-
Jump to: