FMA-Darkest Before Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of alchemy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff

Head Admin

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Admin

Kuenai Stone Giman Inin

Moderators

Top posters
Sairento Bakuhatsu
You Again?(Tess) Vote_lcapYou Again?(Tess) Voting_barYou Again?(Tess) Vote_rcap 
Solomon Black
Giman Inin
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Toshimaru Yamato
Kuenai Stone
Shinji Asakura
Yuki
Jim
Ichigo
Latest topics
» tramadol no prescription saturday delivery
You Again?(Tess) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:03 am by Guest

» Auto Negotiation Tips and Secrets eBook
You Again?(Tess) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Drug Sildenafil
You Again?(Tess) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» Plan Your Trip to Canada
You Again?(Tess) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:02 pm by Guest

» likes for facebook pages xv
You Again?(Tess) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:24 am by Guest

» buy facebook fan f4
You Again?(Tess) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» Flashback Reaction From Drugs
You Again?(Tess) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:31 pm by Guest

» ariana grande fucked
You Again?(Tess) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:00 am by Guest

» New Car buying Tips
You Again?(Tess) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:50 pm by Guest

Affiliates
free forum
Our Button
free forum

You Again?(Tess)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

You Again?(Tess) Empty
PostSubject: You Again?(Tess)   You Again?(Tess) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:54 pm

Three men in the military's blue uniform were seen running towards a large mountain, in chase of a male wearing a black cloak. His long flowing blond hair whipped around him as he ran, turning to look over his shoulder periodically. He was wearing no gloves today, so his hands were exposed. One of them was normal human flesh, the other being automail made specifically for his handsize. He growled at how long these guys could chase him and turned, clapping his hands together. There was an alchemy circle beneath him as he then slammed his hands to the ground, carbon hardening beneath the surface to shoot upwards, impaling each of the men in their stomachs.
Back to top Go down
https://fma-dbd.rpg-board.net
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

You Again?(Tess) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Again?(Tess)   You Again?(Tess) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:54 pm

Tessa walks towards Sairento with her eyes half open in one hand she has a light blue blanket and in the other a teddy bear. Her shirt is unbuttoned and open revealing a white bra and white panties with pink bows. She continues walking up to Sairento as if nothing is wrong. "Sairento what's going on here? I need a report on how many people are invading, can you do that for me? Also feel free to call me Tessa." Tessa walks up to Sairento and stands right next to him with her face against his chest she looks up into his face looking childishly innocent and is obviously unaware of her current situation.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

You Again?(Tess) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Again?(Tess)   You Again?(Tess) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:21 pm

Sairento looked from the bodies the fell to the end of the spikes, before their carbon was disintergrated leaving the corpses with large holes in their stomach. His eyes traveled down to the girl laying her head against his chest his eyes widening. A blush formed across his cheeks, red and hot. He couldn't believe she was just standing there like that. He could feel his pants beginning to get tighter and began cursing fluently in italian. He couldn't believe this, just last week she had been declining him now she was standing around like this, and expecting him to not get turned on.

"I-I er..Well..th-those were the only..Ones. What are..you doing..Tessa-chan? Th-that outfit..Nnh.." He couldn't finish a sentence due to the still growing erection in his pants. He groaned, looking back at the house behind them that he assumed she had come from.
Back to top Go down
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

You Again?(Tess) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Again?(Tess)   You Again?(Tess) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:47 am

Tessa smiles childishly "You called me Tessa, that makes me happy. You have no idea how happy it makes me for someone to call me Tessa. What would I have to do to hear you say my name again? I'd do almost anything to hear you say my name one more time." Tessa swirls her left index finger on Sairento's chest than looks to her left followed by looking to her right. She looks up into Sairento's face again than slightly to the left of his face. Her eyes bulge and she backs up slightly. "What is the meaning of this, what's going on here?" She looks down seeing what she is wearing. "Oh my god what have I done?"
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

You Again?(Tess) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Again?(Tess)   You Again?(Tess) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:05 am

Sairento merely blankly stared at the girl. He didn't know what was going on and he didn't like where this was going. One minute she was knowingly wearing the seductive clothing. The other it seemed she was hit by amnesia. Tilting his head, sairento managed to speak up to the confused girl."Er..T-Tessa?" He was worried for her sanity and he approached her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

You Again?(Tess) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Again?(Tess)   You Again?(Tess) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Tessa wraps herself up in the blanket her face turning red. "I thought I was dreaming, I'm sorry. I have no idea why I'm out here. By the way where exactly am I? I have no idea how I got here, until awhile ago I thought I was in bed." Tessa sighs and looks down hoping no one finds out about this.Although her feet hurt since she is bare foot, they also feel cold due to where they are. She sees her toes and a couple of them are bleeding a little from walking around in the wilderness bare foot.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

You Again?(Tess) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Again?(Tess)   You Again?(Tess) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:52 am

Sighing softly Sairento moved over to her, putting an arm behind her knee, and another behind her back, then hefting upwards to have her in the cradle-carry. With her in tow, he silently trudged towards the house in the distance, his face showing a flurry of conflicted emotions.
Back to top Go down
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

You Again?(Tess) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Again?(Tess)   You Again?(Tess) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:38 pm

"Sorry about this, I must seem like a freakish stalker or something. Or maybe like a stupid idiot who is trying to play mind games. I honestly have no idea why I am out here, and to be honest I hope you don't tell anyone about this. I wonder if that weird birth mark has anything to do with it though." Tessa sighs feeling foolish, as well as cold due to how little she is wearing. Her face makes her look like a typical teenager ill prepared for camping. "I'm going to have to make this up to you somehow, but I don't know how yet. So please let me know if you think of something Sairento."
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

You Again?(Tess) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Again?(Tess)   You Again?(Tess) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:57 pm

Sairento shrugged, not really sure himself, but as they approached the building he smiled down to her, before kcikign the door in softly, carrying her inside. He kicked it closed, carrying her over to a small couch within the living area before setting her down, and looking to the ceiling, his hands within his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Fuhrer
Teletha Tessa Testarossa

You Again?(Tess) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Again?(Tess)   You Again?(Tess) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:31 pm

"How am I going to get back, much less where am I?" Tessa looks at Sairento she tilts her head a bit. "Are you going to sit down? You don't have to just stand there you know. It's not like I'm going to bite you or anything. Although to be honest I have never seen my birth mark because it's hard to see even with a mirror. Maybe you can tell me if it is odd for a birth mark. Unless you have thought of something I can do to pay you back?" Tessa continues looking at Sairento not even thinking about anything sex related due to still being a bit tired after waking up on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You Again?(Tess) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Again?(Tess)   You Again?(Tess) Empty

Back to top Go down

You Again?(Tess)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FMA-Darkest Before Dawn :: Role-Playing Areas. :: Japan :: Mt. Fuji-
Jump to: