FMA-Darkest Before Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of alchemy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff

Head Admin

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Admin

Kuenai Stone Giman Inin

Moderators

Top posters
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 Vote_lcapAvoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 Voting_barAvoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Solomon Black
Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 Vote_lcapAvoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 Voting_barAvoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Giman Inin
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Toshimaru Yamato
Kuenai Stone
Shinji Asakura
Yuki
Jim
Ichigo
Latest topics
» tramadol no prescription saturday delivery
Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:03 am by Guest

» Auto Negotiation Tips and Secrets eBook
Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Drug Sildenafil
Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» Plan Your Trip to Canada
Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:02 pm by Guest

» likes for facebook pages xv
Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:24 am by Guest

» buy facebook fan f4
Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» Flashback Reaction From Drugs
Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:31 pm by Guest

» ariana grande fucked
Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:00 am by Guest

» New Car buying Tips
Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:50 pm by Guest

Affiliates
free forum
Our Button
free forum

Avoiding The Military [Open~]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:07 pm

A crash was heard as Sairento stepped into the coffee shop, putting two fingers up for a coffee, and for an alcoholic beverage. Which is what was set on the counter for him. The alchemists within the shop looked him over, reaching for their guns. Sighing, he silently clicked his teeth, then tapped his foot upon the ground. With that large steel spikes shot up from the ground, impaling each one. It was after that, he sat down, pouring a bit of the liquor set down into his drink, stirring it silently. Picking up the cup, he sipped it, setting a few bucks on the counter, before exiting the shop.
Back to top Go down
https://fma-dbd.rpg-board.net
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:42 pm

Toshimaru facepalmed, he didn't know what the words subtle, or blend in meant, did he. She drank her cappucino, savouring the flavour of the drink before finishing it and paying for it. The girl headed over to the local pub, it was time to make some money.

She sat at a table of six men, losing the first few rounds was the hard part because she wasn't fond of sexist pricks like them, making comments of 'we told you girly' and 'you're pretty but 'cha ain't smart'. The idiots had no clue what they were getting themselves in to, but in about in about two hands, the would.

Content with wiping their wallets clean, she counted the money that she'd cheated them out of -clearly she had no conscience when it came to scamming pigs like them. She'd made a few hundred bucks and walked down the streets happily, before coming across two small children who looked to be siblings. Her gaze softened, something that no one besides children had seen from this girl, and she pulled out the money, giving them roughly half of it. "Now go get yourselves something to eat, and somewhere warm to sleep." They both stood up, the older one speaking, "Thanks alot lady." Toshimaru headed off and was now on the look out for someone who was loaded with cash.

A feral smirk curled her lips about five minutes later when she caught sight of a man adorning very expensive attire. She sped up her heart rate and put a scared look on her face before running like she was being chased. The girl bumped into the male and they both went toppling over; however, that fall was all she needed to seach all of his pockets and find his wallet before quickly hiding it on her person. "I'm so sorry mister! I didn't mean it!." She then took off again, after helping him up, and was gone in seconds. He wouldn't know his wallet was missing until long after she was gone.

Sitting in her room at the inn, Toshimaru opened the wallet she'd just lifted and grinned; she'd hit the mother load.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:32 am

The matter of the wallet seemed to become stiff, then softer in the girl's hands, then becoming translucent before slipping through her hands, not showing as of that moment. Whistling from the corner, the male sighed, eyes on the flask he held. Clicking his teeth, the matter covering the room(windows and all) hardened to the capability of steel. Yawning, the man looked into his hand, clicking his teeth once more, the wallet coming into it."Phew(whistling)..Credit cards, cash, id. This guys' loaded. And he has a diamond owner's club card. Man they are exclusive." He then turned back to the girl, smirking. He was not worried at all, he was confident in his abilities and was sure if this girl attacked, he could protect himself.
Back to top Go down
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:16 pm

Said girl was clearly annoyed at the male who'd just jacked the wallet that she stole not five minutes ago. A sigh escaped her lips and she looked boredly over at Sairento, "Oi, I stole that, you mind giving it back." The - currently - blonde girl was not in the mood for conflict at this point, due to her lack of sleep (that lack being about a weeks worth of no sleep).
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:06 pm

Tracing his eyes over the girl, he yawned, before going into his pocket, pulling out a dossier."Toshimaru Yamato made trouble for herself, the bounty on her head is more than mine. And the alchemists have figured out a way to revert one to how they looked before any cosmetic changes.''with this he smiled to the girl, snapping his fingers, then holding in his palm a sort of ball that had reflective properties. The ball reflected on him, showing that he had black hair, and inverted eyes(Black with white pupils).."See?"
Back to top Go down
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:21 pm

"That may be so, but I change nothing about myself other than eye colour, hair colour and hair style-" Toshimaru answered apathetically, "-besides, it's not my fault that the idiots the military sends to catch me aren't oberservant. Excuse me for a minute." She pulled her shirt over her head, tossing it onto a bag in the corner of the room before she grabbed another and pulled it on.

The girl untied her hair and let it fall around her shoulders; although she was fond of her tri coloured bangs, she ran a hand through her hair to make it go back to its usual colour and style. Walking over to Sairento, brown haired girl leaned in close to his ear and spoke, "May I inquire as to what it is prompts you to stalk me and take the wallet I just stole?" She had a thing for messing around with people, but she admitted to herself (begrudgingly I might add) that the male before her was cute in his own right.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:08 am

Smiling he held the wallet out for the girl, staring ahead the whole while. His eyes were half closed, which gave them a sort of shine, while he stared off. He thought continually to himself this girl was cuter than he gave her mention for. He turned his head to the side to look at the girl, before speaking.''I can't really explain why you interest me. It just feels..'right' should I say. I find it's best not to go against these things.'' with that he winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:57 pm

"So, in that case you choose to stalk me? Why is it I always come into contact with the weirdos." She sighed and walked over to the bed in the corner of the room, flopping on to it. "If you'd please go, I'd like to catch up on some much needed sleep." Toshimaru closed her eyes because she had a strange feeling when she looked at the male, more specifically, when she looked him in the eyes. When looking into his eyes, she felt a strange alluring sensation and she didn't like it because it made her feel very much unlike herself.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:13 pm

Sairento sighed, standing up. He walked over to the girl's bedside, leaning down to press his lips to her cheek softly. He sighed, setting the wallet beside her pillow, muttering a goodnight. Releasing his hold on the matter around the room, he opened the door, exiting, then quickly closing it. Stopping just outside his eyes widened at the twenty different rifles and pistols pointing at him."You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." Then all the hammers were cocked as he stood there, cursing to himself. He made a move to cover himself, while clicking his teeth. The matter of his body shifted just as the barrage of bullets hit him, knocking him through the door, onto the ground in toshimaru's room.
Back to top Go down
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:47 pm

A tired sigh escaped her lips as she swung her feet over the edge of the bed and stood, looking at the heap of a mess (read: Sairento) on the floor and then turning to the men out in the hallway. "Two at the same time. Aren't we lucky. Hands up and away from each other Yamato." Toshimaru muttered something that sounded like 'idiot' before doing as she was told. "As you say, sir." A devious smirk crawled across her lips and she snapped her fingers so quickly, that the movement was almost non existant. The room was separated by a wall of ice and hauled the pale haired boy to his feet and onto her back because it was quicker. "Hold on tight." The brown haired girl ran straight towards the wall of ice and the minute she touched it, Sairento and herself disappeared - coming back on the other side of town. "Time to get the hell out of here."
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:43 pm

Coughing silently, he pulled himself from he back, shaking his body out. From all over his body flattened bullets fell to the ground, still smoking. He smiled at the way he had hardened the carbon disposition on his body before clapping his hands together. Saying a few words in an italian prayer, he pulled his hands apart. Due to this, a rift of matter ripped open, and alchemy circle appearing in red underneath them. After this a steel box slammed closed around them, then pulling to decompose,(Their bodies and all) into nothing, going through a portal. The box reformed, turning to nothing as they were now in a large manse in japan. the feeling one would get from this sort of transportation is their stomach collapsing on itself. Expecting vomiting like most, he kicked a trash can over to her before walking over to a futon, laying with his back upon it.
Back to top Go down
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:54 pm

Toshimaru felt slightly dizzy but she easily brushed it off - it took alot to make her hack up her guts. She scanned her surroundings before deducing that they were in what seemed to be an apartment, based on the size of the current room where they resided. "Oh, and your welcome for saving your ass. If you don't mind, I'll be going now." All she needed to do was find the front door.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:10 pm

"There is no door. Haven't you noticed the lack of windows? This place is tied to my alchemy. I'll show you how to let yourself in and out tomorrow but tonight I need to rest. There is a master bedroom through that door."He said, pointing to a door just behind him."It has its own bathroom and there are towels in there if you want to take a shower. Kitchen to the left of you and fully stocked. Now unless you need something..Goodnight. Oh and Toshimaru.."He said sitting up slightly to look at her, smiling softly."Thanks." It was after that he fell back onto the couch, rolling over with closed eyes."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:19 pm

Toshimaru turned to the door which he spoke of and walked through it, to the master bedroom. She didn't sleep; it wasn't that she couldn't, but that she chose not to, for reasoning no one but her knew. The girl headed to the bathroom, taking the suggestion to shower, mostly so she could pass some time. For the rest of the night she would sit up drawing or something.

It was early morning, this she knew from the clock in the corner of the room. 'Nine days-' she thought, '-nine days without sleep. The longest I've gone..' Her eyes pulled away from the clock that read 2:17AM, and went back to focusing on the paper which she was currently drawing on.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:30 pm

Rustling was heard in the room outside the master bedroom to show sairento had awoken. A large yawn escaped as his foot steps tramped towards the kitchen. Within a few minutes, the smell of bacon sizzling would reach his house guest, and the clattering of pans moving while he cooked on multiple platforms. He was whistling a happy tune and there wasn't much esle that could be known as to what he was doing due to the door being closed.
Back to top Go down
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:37 pm

The aloof girl put away her intruments of drawing along with the book as well, before going to the kitchen seeing as Sairento was clearly awake. "It's a little early for breakfast, is it not?" She leaned against the the doorframe. Toshimaru wasn't one who ate breakfast all too often because she was never hungry until about eleven in the morning (at the earliest).
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:06 pm

Standing in his boxers, he shrugged, clicking his fingers. beside him a window opened showing the great japanese mountains. He smiled, tilting his head silently."in america..It's just turning two." Flipping a pancake, he smiled at the girl, turning his head to look over his body. He was clearly lost in his thoughts, but pushed them away, to look at his food."doesn't look like you slept at all."
Back to top Go down
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:03 am

"There's a rather simple explanation for that; I don't sleep." Toshimaru took a seat at the small kitchen table, the scent of the food making her stomach turn for some reason. She ignored the feeling, like she did with most feelings that idicated she might be sick or something Wong those lines. The girl was not one to admit when something was wrong because she had pride and was also very stubborn; even when she was younger, if she was sick she denied it because she hated it. "By the way, you gonna tell me how to get the hell out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:36 pm

Flipping a pancake onto a plate,leaving it at three, he smiled at the girl silently putting sausages and eggs onto the plate with the pancakes. He did the same to another plate, setting one on the table in front of her, the other across from her. He placed forks next to each plate. Opening the fridge he grabbed orange juice and vodka. He held them up, tilting his head."Which one do you want? Or do you want a mix?"
Back to top Go down
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:40 pm

"I could definitely use a screw driver right about now. Thanks." She looked the the food, the smell hitting her nose, and once again, causing her stomach to turn. "I realize you went through the trouble of making breakfast, but I don't really eat in the morning. Never have. My apologies." She sat down and took the mixture of orange juice and vodka when it was handed to her, slugging it back quickly. "Been a while since I had time to sit and have a drink."
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:32 am

Walking over to a wall, he silently clapped his hands together. After touching a hand to the wall, a knife protruded with which he cut his palm silently. Moving back to the kitchen, he began to draw on the floor, an alchemeic circle.
Back to top Go down
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:32 am

Toshimaru was curious as to what the transmutation was for and so she silently observed. Little did the girl know that her body was slowly warning her that she needed to rest and take better care of herself instead of blatantly ignoring most of the signs. She had to break her bad habit of ignoring something her body was telling her without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:43 pm

Finishing his circle, Sairento clapped his hands together, like he was praying. Then clapped the hands into the ground, the world around the becoming hazy and disorted. After a few moments it reformed as a high class resturaunt, Toshimaru sitting in a seat and in front of her was an empty plate with a menu. Wiping the sweat from his brow, sairento sat in the chair opposite her, awaiting their server.
Back to top Go down
Toshimaru Yamato

Toshimaru Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:00 am

Toshimaru glanced around and then rested her eyes on the menu in front of her but didn't pick it up. She remained silent, wondering why exactly he was doing this. In truth, she wasn't too fond of being in a place where she had no control of any sort because she liked the feeling of knowing that she could get away from trouble safely. The girl knew something was wrong when her vision blurred in the slightest and a wave of lightheadedness washed over her; however, she hid it flawlessly, deciding that she'd deal with it when she got away from Sairento and could pretty well resume her life as it was before she ended up saving his ass.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:41 am

Looking at the menu, not even sparing a glance at her, he gripped his menu looking over it."welcome to the finest restuaraunt in california. You're free to leave whenever." Sighing at the decision he'd thought she would make, he wiped his eye a little, making it look like he was still wiping a slight bit of sweat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding The Military [Open~]   Avoiding The Military [Open~] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avoiding The Military [Open~]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next