FMA-Darkest Before Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of alchemy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff

Head Admin

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Admin

Kuenai Stone Giman Inin

Moderators

Top posters
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) Vote_lcapPatch Village(OPEN/HELP) Voting_barPatch Village(OPEN/HELP) Vote_rcap 
Solomon Black
Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) Vote_lcapPatch Village(OPEN/HELP) Voting_barPatch Village(OPEN/HELP) Vote_rcap 
Giman Inin
Teletha Tessa Testarossa
Toshimaru Yamato
Kuenai Stone
Shinji Asakura
Yuki
Jim
Ichigo
Latest topics
» tramadol no prescription saturday delivery
Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:03 am by Guest

» Auto Negotiation Tips and Secrets eBook
Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Drug Sildenafil
Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» Plan Your Trip to Canada
Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:02 pm by Guest

» likes for facebook pages xv
Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:24 am by Guest

» buy facebook fan f4
Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» Flashback Reaction From Drugs
Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:31 pm by Guest

» ariana grande fucked
Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:00 am by Guest

» New Car buying Tips
Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:50 pm by Guest

Affiliates
free forum
Our Button
free forum

Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinji Asakura
General
Shinji Asakura

Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) Empty
PostSubject: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:38 am

Shinji walked into the Patch Village too see that it was empty. He wanderd around for about 30 minutes. He then came up to a very tall building, it had many patterns on it. He then opend the door to see people standing there waiting. He then turned asround to see that it was raining hard and thundering. He then turned back to see all of the people gone. He thinks in his mind ''How the hell can 15 people just be gone that fast, this dosent look to good''. He then is struck from the back of his head knocking him out. Just before he is completly knock out he hears a village person say ''Now you will Pay for what you did to us'.He then is knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Kuenai Stone

Kuenai Stone

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:54 pm

Kuenai was matched up with the General in order to back him up. She wore a black coat in order to keep herself dry from the pounding sky. she remembered about the circulation of the sky from one of the Alchemy books. It was quite fasinating of what you can do with heat. After walking upon the roofs for a bit, she picked up some sticks (thatch roofs) and a few rocks. She tied the rocks to some tough string that she had found earlier.

She remembered the way here, he was complaining that she wasn't much of a conversationist and that she was weird for pocketing garbage. She smiled, when a child grows up with toys he uses toys to fight. When a child grows up with trash, he uses trash to fight. She watched as he walked into a house, the roof was slightly leaking and the humidity must be 60% at least. Not a good place for the General.

The General was hit upside the head with a rock. Funny how some street folk could fall for an easy scheme as that. She took the end of the rope, hefting it with the rock at the end. when they started to drag him away she twirled the rock above her head and let go; letting it fly until it hit it's mark. the enimies head.

While they were disoriented, trying to find the location of the thing; she dropped down and sharpened the tip of the hollow stick. She then continued to do that with 7 others while investigating the posture of the people. they were undernourished and scared. Simple farmers with no fighting experience. Good, that made her job much easier.

She pulled out the medical sack and took out sulfate acid and rubbing alchohol along with the liquid form of ether. she mixed a bit of each in the 8 holow sharpened sticks. the people had started to move faster, motivated by fear. She jumped t another roof and threw the sticks as if they were senbons. Hitting their target nicely. They're not poisonous, but they'll wont be able to get up for a bit." She thought to herself. " 9 down, 6 more to go."

The people that she had selectd to be useless were the supposed leaders of the group. making it a piece of cakefor her to just scare them off. She pulled out her M107 barrett sniper with her favorite accesories on it. Including a scope that she used to see if the General was still breathing.

Staying in clear veiw, she yelled out. " Get away from the General or you'll die like the rest!!!" She lied about them being dead, but the farmers wouldn't know any better. Just in case, she had her finger on thehairline trigger.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Asakura
General
Shinji Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:34 pm

Shinji was draged out side by one of the Patch Village people. He started to regain concense when the cold rain stares to hit up aginst him. He quickly sits up and looks around him. He see's that some of the Villagers where taken down. He then looked at the roof tops and see's Kuenai with her weapom out. He looks at her Stop dont hurt them they are doing this for a good reason and sorry for not telling you this before but this is where I come from and I did something very bad here. He said with a kind voice. He then turnes around and see's one of the farmers laughing at him. He gets very upset at the farmer laughing. He then claps his hands together and then slams them aginst the ground, creating a earth style cage arounf the farmer. As this goes on a soud of somebody about to perform alchemy is heard. Then a stalagmic is headed right for Shinji. Shinji not paying attention is stabbed through the stomach. The village leader is the one that did it. He walkes out As always you are so fucking weak I knew I should have killed you when we first meet.. Oh and also miss dont go crazy he wont die unless taht Stalagmic is removed and he is place in a hospital since I made it 3inches wide and about 10inches long. He said as he made a chai using alchamy and he sat down waiting for whats going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Kuenai Stone

Kuenai Stone

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:53 pm

This was ridiculous. Why the hell would she be orderd around by a jackass that had just now attacked the general. Also, why did the idiot of a General even think that she was going to hurt them? If he was as smart as he was supposed to, he would've known that she could just shot them and not say anything. She really wished now that the Jackass that appeared could've killed him.

She aimed the gun straight at the man's head. She sighed. By the standard law, if an officer of higher rank orders one to not help him while he is clearly being overwhelmed ; the decree of his unwill shall be voided. Basically, if you have a valid reason NOT to obey your commanding officer...why wait?

Stone didn't care how long or thick the stupid Stalagamite was or how long it was. Basically it was a big rock in the guy. (Stalagamite by defenition are minerals built up over time. No one can really make it out of alchemy. They would have to know every mineral and build it individually. it takes too much time no matter how you combine it.also, the minerals are not available in a rainy farmers village)

He said he would die if he was placed in a hospital. Really? Really. He must be crazy or high, and the way he's holding himself it must be both. She shot through the ear of the man. No matter how good he was with alchemy, no human can see a bullet. Since he was sitting, he was a completely easy target. Her yellow eyes stared through the scope. ( do more detail in your writing and please be more clear, your a general for gods sake. you should have better posts than me. Not the other way 'round.)

Her General was losing blood. She needed to help him now, and the only way was to piss off this creep. " Leave now, or next time I'll aim more to the left." Since he was facing her, she had shot him in his left ear. She saw the blood slowly trickle, reminding her when she first killed a man. How ironic.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Asakura
General
Shinji Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:32 am

Shinji was laughing in his mind at the thought that he was so easliy defeted. He then relized that the man looked familiare, he then quickly pussed that thought out of mind since that man from long ago was dead. He then chouldnt get the suspecion out of his mind. He kept thinking that maybe he survived or maybe it was all a lie. He couldnt help but want to know the truth. So he woboly stood up, his body was shaking and he could barly walk, but he still had enough energy to do alchmey two more times so he thought. He saw Kuenai shoot him in the right ear and also heard her threat.

He turned to her Sorry and thanks for helping me out I owe you one. He said with a weak voice. He then clappedd his together and slamed them agins the ground making a big enough Cage around the man sitting down. He then using up so much energy he fell to the ground. With his last breath Are you my father and if so what happend that night. He then was only have way awake.

The man looked at Shinji Dont make me laughed I could never be your father I am just a person you meet along the way you proboly dont remember. He then stoped to take a breath.You mistake me for your father last time and im not saying any more sorry. The man then kept looking at Shinji.

Shinji was now feeling stupid but he didnt care. He was only worried about wether he was going to make it out or not. The rain starting to cool down, but with the sky still full of dark clouds. Shinji now wanted to kill him for making such a comment but he dint have the strength to do so and he couldnt tell nobody because he didnt have the strength to do so. So he just layed there waiting to see what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Kuenai Stone

Kuenai Stone

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:25 am

Kuenai was just tired of the guy talking. Her patients finally snapped. " I've seen newborn babies that didn't wail as much as you do." she mumbled. She was tired of her weak general, tired of the idiotic drama and TIRED of the jackwad thats speaking nonsense. She moved her sniper to the dead center of the man's body and took 4 shots in quick presicion. After the man died, she shouldered the gun and put away the supplied, her yellow eyes bright green with anger. She hopped off the thatch roof and walked up to the general. " You may be the higher soldier and an alchemist, but ill be DAMNED if i have to put up with your drama. I already have one pussy, i dont need another one." She turned around and shot the nameless man a few more times in the head just to make sure.

She took a long breath and turned around, saluting. " I will accept the consequences of my actions when we get back, but we need to get that rock out of you. Sit down." she pulled out the medical kit. " Are you allergic to anything or any other things i need to know about?" She took out the ether, disinfectant, suture and other medical supplies. (sorry if its short, but it had to match the temper)
Back to top Go down
Shinji Asakura
General
Shinji Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:01 am

Shinji sat up Nope and also the mission was to kill the leader of this village so you did nothing wrong and also I was just shoked that was why I didnt end it quickly. He said with a laugh. He was in alot of pain but to him this pain is nothing. He was able to deal with it very well. The rain was making him fell more relaxed and help him calm down alot. He had a smile on his face that was bright. He looked really relax snd in his mind he then starts to think about his father and his older sister. He then sighed missing those day where they would all just hang out together and have loads of fun, but then he starts to shake those things out of his mind because he starts to remeber seeing his father get killed right in front of him.
(Sorry if its small I ran out of ideas)
Back to top Go down
Kuenai Stone

Kuenai Stone

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:40 am

She patched him up quickly with the bandages, surture, deer cavaty, and rubbing alchohol. " Making excuses is what got you into this mess. It also makes you weak. Cogratulations, your almost dead." She took the dead man's shirt and ripped it up. " Thanks to your success," She picked the general up and layed him over her shoulder. " I have to lug a 120 pound pussy several miles so he wont die because of his own mistakes." Stone moved the cloth over her left shoulder (which was occupied by shinji's back) and tied it under her right arm so that way he wouldn't fall off. Leaving her hands free.

Stone stood up and held onto his legs. " Also, it wasn't my mission. It was yours; I was supposed to be your back up, though you didn't even recollect that i might need to know about your history around here? Dear god, you must've had to screw a lot of people to get your position and still act like an asshat." Her temper had flown out the window at this point. She had spent her entire life fighting while watching people like him die. She felt completely cheated that a little kid like him had the acceptance of the militant community to have such a fierce title as General.

She walked out of the desolate village, the rain soaking her brown head. She had to walk 15 miles due east to get to the hospital. Just her luck. " While we're stuck out here, stay awake by scouting for bandits." She then went on a terse jog opposite to the setting sun. There wasn't much to see. Just scrubland and miles of weak vegetables. Once in a while she bent down and pulled some up to help both the General and herself to stay on track.

Back to top Go down
Kuenai Stone

Kuenai Stone

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:54 am

(( hello? posting would make this go faster.))
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black
Homunculi Leader
Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:13 pm

Solomon was in black jeans, and a black tee shirt. He had a blakc leather vest on, fur laced. Though it was a short vest and only went half way down his back. His long black hair wisping behind him. He had a very large scar on his face that started just under his right eye and continued on to just before the base of his neck.

Solomon was walking through the village casually when suddenly he was hit in the head by something hard. Hard enough to knock out any normal human, but Solomon was not human. His neck snapped as his body fell to the ground dead.

Then it snapped back into place as he got up. He looked around, surrounded my malnourished farmers and wierd warriors. He cracked his knuckles, " What do you want you stupid poor people! " Cursing himself for lack of vocabulary at this time.

They then began to kneel down and praise him. Chanting god, over and over agian. Then to him they spoke, saying their leader had been killed by heretics. Solomon nodded, " I can help you... If you give me half of your money. " He said to them. They thought about it then nodded. Solomon smiled evily. His accent moving from his sweet Irish accent to a thick Russian one, " Excellent. "

Then in a flash he began to run around the area at the speed of lightning. He came back after twelve minutes saying that he found some people in uniform, back to his Irish. They nodded saying that was them. Solomon pointed in their direction and said, " Thirty five minutes that way. " He watched as the twenty people ran in that direction, only five were armed... in so much of a hurry they forgot too. The others only had rocks. Solomon then started looting everything they had.

After a minute a figured out they had nothing and then returned to the place where the two people were. To them it looked as if he walked out form behind a tree, " Hello. " He said to them waving kindly.
Back to top Go down
Kuenai Stone

Kuenai Stone

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:05 pm

(I can understand everything but the last paragraph. Did you meet us with the people or are they already attacking. If they attacked us and came back, why didn't you stop right there so we could reply? I'm quite confused.= =''' Grammar. Grammar. Grammar is all I have to say right now.)
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black
Homunculi Leader
Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:43 am

( They have not yet reached you. It would take 35 minutes for them to reach you I said. Solomon made it there in under 3 minutes. I am just talking to you with ample time before the people show up )
Back to top Go down
Kuenai Stone

Kuenai Stone

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:43 pm

(true, but it's SCRUBLAND. no trees to be found.)
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:58 am

((Give shinji one more day to post))

The earth beside the man known as SOlomon began to crumble on itself, caving in slightly. The hard rocky earth gave way to a soft soil from underneath which then began to rise upwards, like it would be propelled by something. Seconds passed, and the rain began to turn the soft soil into mud, revealing a six foot tall black coffin-shaped box. This box was made up of densified carbonic material of earth and stone, and was hardened to a state of steel. Few seconds went by to show the box dissipating into particles of carbonic matter and small rocks, these rocks falling to the ground, bouncing away from the box. A little over twenty seconds passed to show a man in a long black hooded coat which reached to his ankles. His head was bowed so the hood hid his face but he had long blood hair so a few long locks fell from the hood, hanging down. At first glance, this buttoned up coat was all the man was wearing but a keen eye could tell that he was wearing black shoes with red laces, these being 'tennis' shoes. Just under the hem of the long coat, blue jeans could be seen. The man also wore black gloves upon his hands which were clapped together as if he were praying.

Letting his hands drop slowly, the cloaked male let his head tilt up to give him a view of the two in military uniform. The only thing showing that was covered in shadows from his hood was his lips which were pulled into a sadistic grin."How come you never introduce me to your friends Mr. Black? You know how much I love to meet new people." With that he chuckled, turning his head to look over each respective person in turn,taking just a few seconds longer to look the female over. His head then turn to the male as he sighed, not really recognizing either of the two to be comrades or enemies. Shrugging he decided to see who the man was first.

The cloaked man stepped forward in front of the man, looking him over silently before pushing his right hand into the pocket of his coat just below his waist, this beign on the right side. After a second or two, he pulled the hand from his pocket, pulling a small note book with it. Flipping through it silently for a moment, he grinned as he reached an entry."General Shinji Nuuben. Age of sixteen, so tender and..Seems you've been busy spending for weapons and vehicles." A chuckle escaped the man while he looked over the other male, before continuing to read. "One of those stupid non-brave types. One who would sacrifice his life to be stupid but has no real bravery to do anything else but that. Fuckin' coward." The cloaked man shook his head, stepping back from shinji, looking over at the girl. He smiled softly this time, moving his body closer to her own, while tilting his head at her.

Silently, he began to flip through the note book once more. After a minute or so he got irritated becuase he couldn't find a single file on the female in front of him. Pushing the note book back into his right pocket, the cloaked male sighed, rubbing his chin in thought. He then seemed to get an idea for he muttered 'Aha!' before reaching his left hand into the coat pocket just below his waist, scuffling around within. Seconds later he pulled out a similar note book, this one bearing the title: "Interesting Females."[/color] Another soft grin came to his face while he began flipping through this, stopping just as soon as opening, to see the girl's potrait."Kunenai Stone, a coporal. Very attractive one at that.." With this comment from under his hood slightly pink hues could be seen before the dark covered them."Her age is twenty-one, very nice. She's single and has the personality befitting a stern mother. You're vicious, yet caring. Perfect..." this last word was muttered, mostly to himself while the cloaked male closed the notepad.

Stepping back to solomon's side, he kept an eye on the two from underneath his hood, keeping his hands at his sides. He wasn't sure what this would turn into but he now had information on the two, as well as their favorite weapons. He had yet to pull any of his weapons out, but he was sure no one would have the same information on him due to his history being burnt to a crisp. People alway thought he was sixteen but in reality he was actually twenty-four.
Back to top Go down
https://fma-dbd.rpg-board.net
Solomon Black
Homunculi Leader
Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:17 am

Solomon looked at Sairento as chuckled after what he said, " Always so blunt. " Then he clapped his hands together and before anyone else could speak he spoke, " Anyway I was about to tell these people about the mortal danger that I accidentaly got them in. " He said with a large grin.

He looked at the two who were most likely stunned, ready to shoot and attempt to kill both him and Sai. He would not like most people to know of his abilities other than Sai and a select other few. Either way, he would prefer not to get shot, he still felt it.

He did envy Sai and his alchemy though, what he wouldnt give to have alchemy, other than his immortality. He cursed the gods for making him like this, for the last 90 years he had wandered this earth, not sure of what he was. Made him what he is though, so he nodded for that before continuing for his speech.

" There are approximately twenty men headed this way to kill you, about a quarter of them armed. They will most likely wait till you are asleep to attack, unless they are that blinded by anger. Now that my associate is here my plan will work out perfectly. I have a iching feeling that you two with small arms and one wounded badly you would not be able to effectivly fight back. So I offer my assistance, on one condition of you do not watch. Only pretend to sleep and stay like that until the coast is clear. " He knew they would not jump on this plan immediatly, but it seemed like quite a good course of action, especially with Sai here to help him out.

( OOC: Let me change it to big rock... luckily Shinji is wounded, if he does not post we will just ay he passed out. )

Back to top Go down
Kuenai Stone

Kuenai Stone

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:34 pm

Everything was quite confusing. A man came from nowhere just saying "Hi". As if it was his bloody holiday. Another man came from the ground, dressed like death himself. All she did was press her lips sternly and analyze them as much as she could. They were obviously out of her league when it came to fighting, their deduction skills were blinding and finally they knew nothing of her besides her personality; though it was enough to snuff her out.

She now knew by watching them that Black was the man in armor, and the Alchemist that was acquainted with him had committed the greatest crime. She was absolutely angered on how the alchemist looked her over. She gripped her sniper gun as they talked about her pretending to be vulnerable for a few poor farmers. " Why should I play dead and let you handle it? You gave me the information I needed in order to take them out, why can't I just injure them while they themselves are open?" Her terse words came out strong and confident. " I may be like a mother, but its not in my nature to trust people who came from the bloody ground." She turned to the Alchemist, he looked around the General's age.

She lifted her right hand. In that hand was a M107 sniper gun with several personal modifications. " Your talking like I'm unarmed." Her yellow eyes glinted with great inner fire. It would be a long time until she would give her responsibility to someone else. Even though she agreed with them about the General's status, she wouldn't agree to how they handle things. It wasn't her orders to massacre an entire village, but it was her orders to back up this wimp. So in order to fulfill both she had to end this dispute quickly.

" How many hours will it be till they are visible on the horizon?" She asked them, her mind thinking of a way to solve this problem without error.
((OOC: Good plan, Black.))
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black
Homunculi Leader
Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:45 pm

Solomon grinned at the girls fire, “ None. “ He said with a chuckle as he pointed at the village, “ They are around a half hour away. They should be in sight soon enough. “ He smiled at the girl then looked at Sai.

“ How about this then. Me and Sai move into opposite positions to flank them. While you take them out from here with your sniper. “ He said while reaching behind a rock to make it seem like he was reaching for something. Instead what he was really doing, and only Sai being at the right angle to see this, was forming a weapon out of his own bones. Quietly a double sided long sword made out of extremely dense bone slid out of his palm. He then pulled it out of the area behind the rock. Then rested it on his shoulder.

“ Kuenai, if right here is good for you to wait and snipe, I find no problem with me and my friend here hiding and waiting until you fire the first shot. “ He said with a chuckle. He turned to Sai as he walked over to a rock to sit, “ Wonder if she will get a second shot off. “ he said with a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:00 pm

The hooded male silently pulled his hands up to the hood he wore, de-hooding himself to show the face of the former fuhrer. Indeed, he did look young, but that was only a ruse to fool others of his power. Sairento barely drifted in and out of the conversation with Solomon, his pink hues locked on the face of the female. He seemed in a dream like state as he watched her, eyes in a melacholy sadistically insane mood. There wasn't much to be said about how he was acting at this moment other than "love at first sight". Snapping back to reality for a few short seconds, Sairento stared at the horizon.

It seemed he was chewing on something but in reality he was rolling his tongue while he watched the way from which those enemies would come. Ready to click his teeth at any time. Unlike most alchemists, Sairento had the ability to form an alchemeic stage in many different ways, his favorite being the clicking of his teeth. While thinking on this, his right foot began to silently tap upon the ground, letting the density of the soil around him become softer then hard as stone, and back again in a repetitious cycle.
Back to top Go down
Kuenai Stone

Kuenai Stone

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:13 pm

Kuenai realized that these two men were ready to kill them. If she had a spare hand, she would've hit them. Even though the man in the hood made her uneasy and the sword-handed man was just plain weird, she needed to stay calm. First off, she needed to state her own opinion. " If you two are as bestial to destroy a willy-nilly band of starved farmers, then go hunt some other weak animal. We don't have anything to gain from their deaths. I'll just shoot a few of them in the calf and they'll disperse." She remembered that most people whom are weak depended on their leaders to help. If she took down the strongest (A.K.A. the ones with guns) she could just go on her way.

Ignoring the Alchemist's uncloaking, she knelt behind some brush to get a good shot, laying Shinji down so her left arm could be available if need be. She got comfortable and then stayed in that exact position until they would come. " Farmer's aren't very hard to beat, unlike city people they come head on and assume that they are more intelligent than their opponent. Because of that setback, I can manipulate their deduction process at will." Her thoughts soon wandered off to alchemy. She mumbled to the Alchemist. " So who did you bring back?" She asked quietly. She knew that The Gate of Truth was a touchy subject around them.

Even though she was ready, she had to keep her mind alert by simple speech. Just as she asked that question, a group of people started running towards them. Even though they were now just dark figures through the rain, she could see a few of them holding weapons in their hands. She raised her hips up in order to gain footing on both her knees and her booted feet. The M107 had a huge kick that would send a rookie flying back a few feet if not well prepared. It was an odd position, but a necessary one on this wet terrain.

She moseyed her scope to the tallest farmer with a gun. Humans had a tendency to pick the most likely leader. Such as the strongest, smartest or the one with the most tools. Out of that list, this man had two of three. Good enough reason to shoot the guy. She clicked the safety off and waited until she had a clear shot of his right leg. Most people hold things in the opposite of their born writing hand. With this, they use it mostly to hit. The opposite leg of his born writing hand. The short version: She was going to hit this left-handed man where it hurts.

She shot off the gun just before he hit mid-step. It would most likely hit him in his right leg, between his upper shinbone and Achilles tendon. What was between there was nothing but pure muscle. Ripping that causes either one or two things. One: he tears a ligament as he falls, losing consciousness; or two: he screams in agony.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black
Homunculi Leader
Solomon Black

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:25 pm

Solomon watched with little interest as the girl shot the man in the led, sending him to the ground. He leaned down as he bacame one with the barren ground. Shortly after he slowly rose out of the ground behind the group of attackers. Sword in attach position.

In a filcker of movement he moved from that spot, to the centre of the group. His sword now on his shoulder. Four men suddenly fell to the ground, thier legs split open down the centre. One of them being an armed man.

As soon as they saw him they screamed at him and called him the devil who led them into a trap. He shrugged at their remarks, until one of them fired off their weapon at him. Only to find the bullet redirected and flying back into his knee, sending him to the ground. Then he was gone. Just like that.

" I did my part. Five down. " He said standing off to the left of Kuenai. Picking at his teeth with a piece of stone. His bone sword not to be seen. He pushed some of his wet hair out of his face, grinning at the fact that he had teh longest hair there.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:05 am

Sairento did nothing but stand there for the most part. He could hear the screams of agony around him, but he wanted to laugh of pure joy at their pain. He could feel a bit of a sadistic state coming over his psyche which is why he had stayed his hand so far. He just needed a way to kill them all methodically. And without dangering those beside him.Then, an idea came to his head and he watched all of those who were left standing and those laying on the ground. He looked down at the ground smirking.

The male clicked his teeth, waiting until the farmers began to gather their wounded, and tried dragging them away. He could relish in the fact the other two thought they had won. But he could sense something here. A philospher's stone. But it was back in the village some where, and he intended to find it.

Gathering energy into himself, he pulled his teeth apart, a red glowing coming from the tattoo in his mouth on the inside of his right cheek. With the same method of his tapping foot, the ground around the injured and un-injured farmers became much softer. So soft, in fact, that it was like water, and the bodies of these farmer simply sunk in. It was a rather slow process, but it was done all the same. There was a single farmer who would be waving his arm above the surface, but the ground condensed once more, into the earthy, but still muddy densensess.

Silently pulling his hood back up to cover himself from the rain, he muttered for solomon to follow him. Sairento then began to walk back towards the village, yawning. As they stepped over the space with the arm, there were screams heard from inside, which made him stop, looking down at the arm.''Shut them up would you?"

OOC:When ya think of how cramped they are, look at a can of sardines.
Back to top Go down
Kuenai Stone

Kuenai Stone

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:15 am

Kuenai got up from the mud and retied Shinji to her shoulder. It was a long day, and soon it will be a long morning. She watched the farmers be butchered and squeezed to their deaths. She just stared. They had did what she told them not to do. Her face was almost blank besides her pursed lips. " Great, now I have more paperwork to do."

She put the casing back on her gun and slung it over her right shoulder. Stone waved goodbye and went back to jogging to the nearest city. She quietly cursed Shinji for being such a wimp, for Alchemists being such sadists, and at herself for even agreeing to attack them.

Soon it became pitch black and rained even harder through out the night. soon there were lights ahead, so she used the rest of her energy to reach the main hospital. Stone ran through the double doors and literally tossed Shinji over the receptionist table and at the nurses, flooring them. " Take care of him, I'll be at the booth."

She then walked down the white hallways, her uniform soaked with rainwater and mud. Creating bootprints in her wake. Stone walked to the phone booth and dialed the needed number. " Hello? This is Corporal Stone here, Shinji has failed his duty but the mission was full filled." She was on the phone for quite some time before going back to where she threw the General. Instead of argueing with her, they took her to his room and asked if she needed anything else. " No, I'll be fine." She never like hospitals.

((OOC:sairento, you didn't answer my question, so i decided to finish my mission))
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:35 am

((That's how my character is, you'll have to one-on-one trap him to actually get him to talk, so like if you do do that. Then like start a thread and he'll answer that as well as reveal his past. Including his real age. XD I think this through for the most part. Oh and they weren't squeezed to death, more over they're suffocating so then solomon could touch the arm, shocking all of the one's touching him and the one's touching them so they would get killed that way. XD))
Back to top Go down
Kuenai Stone

Kuenai Stone

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:02 pm

(( She's yards away and not looking in her scope. They look like they're being squeezed to death. If she had super sight I would've just said exactly what it was. Since she is human, there is plenty of room for error. Btw, just to get you to talk by doing all of that is not very likely for me to do anything.))
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Admin
Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:55 pm

((Yea but figure: With more posts, more people will see the ad on forumotion and we might get more mems Just trying to get this site goin. ya know?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)   Patch Village(OPEN/HELP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Patch Village(OPEN/HELP)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next